Our clients’ success is our number one goal. Freedom Terminal Services believes in long-term business relationships that are beneficial to both parties. It is this strong commitment that allows Freedom to exceed all expectations in a safe and effective manner and to deliver a value proposition that far exceeds our competitors. We put our clients' best interests first and set daily goals to ensure we are exceeding expectations in all areas of service.
- Terminal operations
- Rail, truck and barge logistics
- Rail integration and switching
- Complete business and site management
- Mobile transload services
As one of the most experienced terminal operators in North America we have the ability to provide an all-inclusive package to our clients that not only saves them time & money but allows them to concentrate on their core business. We take the worry out of everyday operations even in the toughest markets and environment. Areas of concentration:
- Hiring and training of all personnel
- Safety and hazmat training
- Performance-based operations with all metrics shared with our clients
- Rail equipment training and operation
- Onsite maintenance program for equipment and rail fleet
- Inventory control: truck rack, pipeline, tanks, and railcar
- Logistics for all facets of the operation
- Maintain key relationships with all Class I’s and destination locations
Our team has extensive experience with all Class I railroads and provides real time logistics for all rail movements. We are focused on manifest shipments and unit train logistics, providing complete service from origin to destination. Other services include equipment maintenance and repair plans, inventory management, bill of lading tracking and bad orders.
Rail Integration & Switching
Freedom provides fully trained and certified rail personnel. All rail crew are cross-trained to operate multiple facets of the terminal and to provide multiple services for rail.
- FRA certified switching
- Distributed Power certified
- Railcar inspections
- Running repairs made on site
- Rail infrastructure inspection
- Class I compliance procedures
- Track clearing and maintenance
Freedom offers turnkey packages for transload facilities and the expertise to guide you through an array of challenges including:
- Railcar design and procurement: We work with you to help select the railcar manufacturer that's right for you by analyzing design and functionality, delivery times, lease versus purchase options, maintenance options, spare parts inventory and lead times.
- Rail rate negotiations
- Locomotive usage agreements
- Environment, Health and Safety policies and procedures
Freedom has the capacity to mobilize quickly to move your product to market. Freedom provides both short and long-term mobile solutions.
Frac Sand Terminal Operations
Freedom is able to supply all of the equipment required to unload frac sand in key markets that help put our clients in front of the competition.